jeudi 23 avril 2009

Hey

English Version:
Hey !!!!!

Welcome in my new blog. My name is Phil. and I love the music from the seventies, especially the DISCO, the FUNK and the REGGAE.

I made this blog for people around the world can hear the wonderful music of the 70.
All the LINK you see is FREE and also, if you want to contribute for the BLOG, let me know.

I have an seccion on YOUTUBE, so I put some DISCO music-video in it: GO SEE IT.

http://www.youtube.com/AfromanDisco

AfromanDisco

Version Française:

Hey !!!

Bienvenue dans mon nouveau blog. Mon nom est Phil. et j'aime la musique des années 70, spécialement le DISCO, le FUNK et le REGGAE.

J'ai créé ce blog pour que les gens du monde entier puisse entendre la merveilleuse musique des années 70. Tout les LIENS que vous voyez son GRATUIS and aussi, si vous voulez contribuez pour le BLOG, faites moi le savoir.

J'ai aussi une seccion sur YOUTUBE, j'ai mis des musicque-vidéo sur le DISCO: ALLEZ VOIR ÇA !!!

AfromanDisco

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

ciao Afroman i'm Giancarlo Onered From italy we hame the same passion if you want some post, tell me your Wanted ..... be soon
w la music 70 black dance afro and reggae me too !
onered dj italy

AfromanDisco a dit…

do you have fist-o-funk orchestra cd ?